Download Print MaterialsDaniel DeGracia2019-09-25T08:22:44-10:00
Asthma Action Plan
- This is a written document that you develop with your doctor to help control your asthma.
Asthma Control Test
- The Asthma Control Test is a five-question test that measures whether a person is in control of his or her asthma. It is available for children ages 4-11 years old, and for ages 12 through adult.
Asthma Fact Sheet
- A printable resource with fast facts about asthma.
Asthma Trigger Posters
- Posters that can be printed for use in schools, doctor’s offices and waiting rooms.
Asthma Akamai Activity Book
- The Asthma Akamai Activity Book can help you empower your child to understand asthma and to learn how to manage it better. The activity book can help you explain to your child how he/she can live well with asthma.